HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

That's right, it's Henry Cavill's birthday! For anyone who has previously looked at this blog or heard me discuss the laminated list you will, of course, know how much I adore Henry Cavill. In celebration of his birthday I wanted to share some photos. Honestly, I'm lucky this post even made it up. I got all side tracked looking for some new photos that I almost forgot this was why I was doing it in the first place. I'm feeling a little giddy! The pictures will be presented without the usual captions because, quite frankly, I don't think Henry needs them and I don't want my commentary to distract you from fulling enjoying him. So, without further ado I give you Henry:




























2 comments:

CHRISTINE DVORAK said...

Happy Birthday Henry! You are looking fabulous as always!

Mandy, props to you for finding so many good pictures :)
And I am going to give him a birthday post on my blog too once I get home this afternoon so make sure to look for it!

Charleybrown said...

I really like that last picture of him! I just saw him in Count of Monte Cristo but didn't recognize him. He was cute then but he looks even better now!